Our Outreach service is totally flexible supporting people with a wide range of need to become part of the community they live in. Our service are non building based service giving you outreach support as and when you need it whether is a few hours a week or a couple of hours every day. Depending on the level of support an individual requires we will provide either a 1:1 or 2:1 support in the community and provide meaningful care and support tailored to your needs. Our dedicated staff team will provide a personalised activity / care plan that focuses on your outcomes and needs and help you to achieve your milestone / goals by working closely with our service users. We help to work towards inclusion by supporting people to get out and about and access education, leisure or any other community activity/service that they choose.
We offer a wide range of activities to suit people's preferences and requirements. These are designed to develop social skills, promote choice and independence and build confidence, self esteem but at the same time it is fun to do.
People who access/use our outreach services could be either living in their own homes, or with supported living or residential and they could have:
- A learning Disability/Differences
- A Mental Health need
- Autism or behaviours that challenge
- Sensory deprivation
- Services for children/young people (12yrs -18yrs)
- Services for adults from 18yrs onwards.
We can help with:
- Developing daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning and managing your finances.
- Staying safe and healthy
- Taking part in educational, employment and training opportunities as well as collages applications.
- Job application
- Maintaining your tenancy - helping you to pay your bills, and to attend meetings
- Accessing local community groups and facilities.
- Booking holidays and helping you to prepare for your holidays and finding you the right support you need on holiday.
- Personal shopping
- Music sessions
- Sensory and art
- Social outings such as bowling/cinema/bingo
- Visiting places of worship
- Visiting places of interest
- Going out for lunch / dinner
- Trips to the park, theatre, shows and other events.
Services available 7 days a week to suit your requirements
Whether you have a mild or profound Learning Disability, Autism, and Dementia or associated Mental Health issues. Our services are built around you, providing the total package of care and support you need to thrive. We provide services 7 days a week so we can work around your needs and requirements.
It is sometimes better for some service users who tend to have high support needs to go directly from their homes to activities of their choice.